With its inviting appearance and modular versatility, the Cantor collection evokes comfort and unique design elements. Made from full-grain Supra leather and FSC-certified American white ash, each piece utilizes high-quality materials and superior craftsmanship. When Gump's placed its first order with Maria Yee in 1988, we became her first customer — and we haven't looked back since. An early adopter of of crafting environmentally thoughtful furniture, she creates expertly handcrafted pieces using traditional all-wood joinery — requiring no nails or screws — as well as sustainably sourced, eco-friendly materials.
- Handcrafted from FSC-certified American white ash and full-grain Supra leather.
- Built using traditional joinery — requiring no nails or screws; sustainably sourced, eco-friendly materials.
- Due to the natural characteristics of full-grain leather, variations in texture or color may occur.
- 54"W x 36"D x 32"H.
- Seat: 17"H; arm: 24"H.
- Leather: Indigo Mist.
- Wood base finish: Fawn Nicia Oil.
- Dust regularly with soft dry cloth.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.