Limited edition of 2500 pieces.
An exclusive collaboration between Karl Lagerfeld and Faber-Castell, this high-quality tool set symbolizes the unity between the fashion, art and design worlds. Designers such as Karl Lagerfeld require tools of the highest excellence and quality as a foundation for their creativity. Colors, crayons, and pencils decorated Lagerfeld’s various living and work spaces, and the pencils he used were extensions of himself — and they are all labeled Faber-Castell. This timeless, luxurious case contains 350 drawing instruments — colored pencils, graphite pencils, crayons, pens, and more. It is numbered and includes a certificate of authenticity.
The top tier is filled with Castell 9000 graphite pencils in both standard and jumbo sizes, plus Pitt Graphite Crayons in various degrees of hardness. The water soluble Graphite Aquarelle is perfect for preliminary sketches and watercolor paintings. The lightfast India Ink Pitt Artist Fineliner Pens are ideal for detailed drawings. Completing the top tier assortment is a variety of accessories that include a watercolor brush, sharpeners, erasers, and a water cup.
The six drawers in the KarlBox contain Albrecht Dürer Watercolor Pencils, Polychromos Colored Pencils, Polychromos Pastels, and Pitt India Ink Artist Pens. Each drawer can be pulled out of the box, and features a space-saving deployment mechanism for convenient, comfortable removal of drawing materials.
The KarlBox Colours in Black contains the following materials:
- 120 Albrecht Dürer Watercolor Pencils. Fully watersoluble pencils with unsurpassed lightfastness and color brilliance.
- 60 Polychromos Colored Pencils. Smooth, intense color laydown and outstanding lightfastness.
- 60 Polychromos Pastels. These highly pigmented pastels are ideal for details and shading of larger areas.
- 60 Pitt Artist Brush Pens. These pens are filled with lightfast India Ink and feature a flexible brush nib.
- 13 Pitt Fineliner Artist Pens. Lightfast India Ink for detailed drawings.
- 3 Pitt Metallic Artist Pens. Lightfast metallic India Ink that is highly opaque, even on dark paper.
- 12 Castell 9000 Graphite Pencils. The classic graphite pencil for writing, drawing, and sketching.
- 5 Castell 9000 Jumbo Graphite Pencils. Extra-thick 5.3 mm graphite lead for quick sketches.
- 5 Graphite Aquarelle Pencils. For preliminary sketches and watercolor painting.
- 4 Pitt Graphite Crayons. Rich and intense graphite laydown for large-scale work.
- 1 Watercolor brush. French workmanship with high fiber density for perfect water absorption.
- 1 Castell 9000 Double Hole Sharpener Box. Titanium-plated blades offer better sharpening performance of both regular-size and jumbo Castell 9000 pencils.
- 1 Dual Metal Pencil Sharpener. For sharpening Color Pencils.
- 1 Kneadable Art Eraser. For correcting or lightening charcoal and pastel works.
- 1 Dust-Free Art Eraser. For soft, clean, smudge-free erasing.
- 1 Sharpening Knife. For graphic corrections and sharpening of all pencils.
- 1 Sandpaper Block. Includes both fine and coarse sandpaper for performing delicate sharpening functions.
- 1 Clic & Go Water Pot. A practical folding water pot for easy transport and storage.
- Closed: 15"L x 15 1/2"W x 11 1/2"H.