Handcrafted with the finest materials and loving attention to detail, Steiff invented the original Teddy bear in 1902. Handmade by skilled artisans in Germany from wool plush and adorned with a lace collar and delicate flower decoration, Xenia illustrates that no matter how small you are, everyone needs a Teddy bear to hug. Steiff's design for this miniature teddy bear is inspired by a red teddy from 1908, originally made as a prototype. The red sample became the lifelong companion and best friend to a Russian Princess, named Xenia.
- Handcrafted of wool plush; hand stitched.
- Three articulated joints.
- Limited edition of 1,500.
- Handmade in Germany.
- Gold-plated "Button in Ear.”
- These products are not toys; intended for adult collectors only.