Roadster Double Watch Winder
With its aged-wood dashboards, chrome-spoked wheels, and glove-soft leather, the Roadster is indeed similar to its inspiration — the best of British motorcars. Turning your watch perfectly to a precise number of turns, the double winder features an ebony macassar polished wood, chrome-finished hardware and 3-piece watch storage. Includes three watch storage with elevated cuff, a travel case and two winding modules. Wolf designs was founded in 1834, when German silversmith Philipp Wolf discovered that his silver pieces sold more when presented in beautiful boxes. Now recognized the world over, the company has remained unwavering in its pursuit for perfection, luxury and class.
- Handcrafted ebony macasser wood.
- Chrome-finished hardware.
- Storage: 2 winding modules, 3-piece watch storage and travel case.
- Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations.
- Rotation options: 10 second start delay. Can be set between 300 and 1,200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting.
- Power reserve setting: 6 to 72 hours in increments of 6 hours power reserve setting to accommodate watches with a power reserve, giving the watch time to release stored energy before the winding program begins.
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional.
- Battery: Option to run on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included).
- Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit.
- 13 1/4" long x 8" wide x 9" high.
SKU: 861295 BA