Abd El Kader Diffuser
Moroccan mint tea scent. Abd el Kader is like a wind of freedom coming all at once from the Mascara coast and down from the mountains bringing its green scents of fresh mint, the hot and peppered air of ginger and the perfume of tea and tobacco from the Ouled Nail tribe. Founded in 1693, Trudon is one of the oldest and most prestigious wax-producing factories in the world. The French brand is renowned for its handmade scented candles developed in collaboration with world-class perfumers.
- Head notes: apple, blackcurrant, clove, ginger, lemon, mint; Heart notes: jasmine; Base notes: vanilla.
- Mouthblown glass vessel; 100% recyclable aluminum ring.
- 8 natural, black rattan sticks.
- Made in Normandy, France.
- 4"H; 12 oz.
- Allows a 3 to 4-month long, passive diffusion.