Leather and tobacco scent. The Ernesto diffuser takes place in a hotel in Havana. Sizzling under the stubborn sun of the Revolution, fierce and partisan overtones of leather and tobacco meddle with the paneling’s waxen silence. In the cool dimness, fawn grimaces shimmer along with the smoke of cigars and the barrels of guns. Founded in 1693, Trudon is one of the oldest and most prestigious wax-producing factories in the world. The French brand is renowned for its handmade scented candles developed in collaboration with world-class perfumers.
- Head notes: bergamot, grapefruit, rhum; Heart notes: clove, labdanum, oakwood, patchouli; Base notes: amber, leather, moss, tobacco.
- Mouthblown glass vessel; 100% recyclable aluminum ring.
- 8 natural, black rattan sticks.
- Made in Normandy, France.
- 4"H; 12 oz.
- Allows a 3 to 4-month long, passive diffusion.