Orange blossom scent. Wrapped in citrus and wood barks, orange blossom weaves a painter’s dream from which escapes the pale curl of smoke from a narghile. Like an orientalist painting, furiously romantic, the vigorous scent of the wild juniper and the solar splinter of citrus fruits spring out like a thin steel blade in silky shadow of vanilla. Founded in 1693, Trudon is one of the oldest and most prestigious wax-producing factories in the world. The French brand is renowned for its handmade scented candles developed in collaboration with world-class perfumers.
- Head notes: lemon, orange; Heart notes: orange blossom; Base notes: wild juniper, vanilla.
- Mouthblown glass vessel; 100% recyclable aluminum ring.
- 8 natural, black rattan sticks.
- Made in Normandy, France.
- 4"H; 12 oz.
- Allows a 3 to 4-month long, passive diffusion.